**EXCLUSIVE – read until the end for a snapshot of 2015 for Roshni Reviews!**
As you know I had a Body Shop Advent Calendar at Christmas and I thought I would start the new year by running over the last few things I received after Christmas! This has been a lovely advent calendar to open, filled with great value products, perfect minis for going away and little surprises.
I’ve loved the unusual products the most – things like the Eye Gel, the little heart soaps and the Fuji Green Tea range which smells amaaazing!
Here I’ll now show you the last 6 days of the advent calendar taking us up to Christmas day! I can’t believe it’s 2016 now!
This was the surprise!! You think there’s only boxes up to the 24th but that had a SURPRISE box in for the 25th!! SUCH EXCITEMENT
Aaaaand a Christmassy red nail polishes rounds off the amazing set of goodies from this advent calendar!
In the last 6 days we had:
- Honey Lip balm
- Purple (think it’s blackberry) scented heart soap
- Strawberry scented hand cream
- Emery board
- Italian Summer Fig Perfume (not entirely sure what I think of this yet…)
- Bright red nail polish!
I’m sad there will be no more advent calendar doors to open but I am excited for what is going to happen this year!
AS PROMISED…THIS YEAR IN A SNAPSHOT:
- My most popular post was (funnily enough) a product review! You can see it here, it reviews the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara and shows a before and after so you can see the effect of the mascara on my lashes 🙂
- Social is a MASSIVE part of my blog – Facebook is a key driver in my traffic and since creating a Facebook page I now have a dedicated space for people to click from!
- 94 countries visited my blog this year!
- Between 2014 and 2015 my views have gone up by 6 TIMES
- Between 2014 and 2015 my visitors have gone up by 10 TIMES!!!
I’m so excited to see what happens this year and I’m pleased to say I’m still enjoying blogging just as much as when I first got into it 🙂
I hope you all had an amazing new year and all the best for 2016 😀
Lots of love,